How to Get Out of a Bad Day
Have you ever had a bad day and weren’t sure how to get yourself out of it? Or maybe you were so deep into your bad day that you were spiraling out of control? I hear you and I can 100% relate.
Bad days are inevitable. It happens to every single person on planet earth. The key is knowing how to get out of a bad day so it doesn’t turn into a bad couple of days, or a full week, or a month. In this episode, I share the 8 simple steps I use to get myself out of a bad day, shift my mindset, and ensure I never get stuck in a rut.
- Move Your Body. Take a walk, go to the gym, attend a yoga class, or do some jumping jacks to help stir up some endorphins and dopamine.
- Pray. Give your worries to God. Ask someone to pray for you.
- Seek inspiration and/or uplifting messages. Turn on a podcast, read a book, listen to music…do something that will help shift your mindset.
- Use affirmations and gratitude. Lift yourself up by repeating self-affirming phrases and finding the good in life.
- Trust that everything is happening for you – not to you. Trust yourself. Trust God. Trust the Universe.
- Confide in a Coach, Mentor or Friend. Talking about your bad day can help you process your emotions and gain an additional perspective.
- Focus on the things you can control. A lot of the stuff we worry about is beyond our control or it’s a made up story in our head. Make sure your issues are “real”.
- Lean into your emotions. Let yourself feel mad or sad or whatever it is that you are feeling. Embrace it!
On the other side of a bad day is a blessed life. You can decide to change your vibe and get out of a bad day so you can live a life you love. Tune into this episode to pick up valuable life skills that you can use time and time again.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Bad days happen to everyone
- How to channel what you’re grateful for in the midst of frustration
- It’s worth taking the steps you know will change your vibration/mood
- That things in your life are happening for you, rather than against you
- To control your thoughts
- Key ways to identify your triggers
Resources and Links
- Christina Lecuyer’s Website: https://christinalecuyer.com/
- Follow Us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bechristina/
- Find Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bechristinaa
- Looking for Our Tweets?: https://twitter.com/bechristinaa
- View More Content on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6LYaHUVwD9kkepqf1Zfcyg
- Hashtags: #justbe #livealifeyoulove
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure and give us a five star rating on iTunes and leave us a comment about what you’d like us to talk about that will help you realize that at any moment, any day, you too can decide, it’s your turn!