Having Faith and Good Health is the Key to Success
We all want more success in life, but it’s easy to second guess yourself and lose faith in the process. It’s even easier to get caught up in the day-to-day hustle and forget to take care of yourself. Many people don’t realize you need to have both faith and good health to be successful. In today’s episode, the founders of Prescription Wellness join us to discuss how their business was created, how they persevered through the pandemic, and why they believe having faith and good health is the key to success.
Let’s start at the beginning!
Beth Ann and Candice were complete strangers less than 2 years ago. Thanks to Christina’s Level Up Retreat and god’s divine guidance Beth Ann and Candice were placed in a room with one another. It was actually at the Retreat (and many subsequent conversations later) that Beth Ann and Candice realized their unique backgrounds jived so well together that they were meant to partner up to build Prescription Wellness.
The story doesn’t stop there though – shortly after agreeing to go into business together, the pandemic hit! During quarantine, Beth Ann and Candice built a business with 7 children at home and complete chaos in the world. When it seemed like all odds were against them, they kept their faith in God and trust in one another to take messy action. They knew if they gave up they wouldn’t be able to help women achieve their goals.
Prescription Wellness, after all, is a compilation of programs that help women achieve their health and wellness goals. More specifically, it’s an integrative holistic approach to wellness that is uniquely designed to help women thrive by addressing their physical, mental, and spiritual wellness. God did not create us to be unwell! Most ailments are a combination of the mind-body-spirit and by simultaneously healing all three aspects, wellness goals are more easily achieved.
Had someone told Beth Ann and Candice their lives would change by attending a self-development retreat, they wouldn’t have believed it! There is so much power to be found in the relationships you build, so choose your friends wisely (pay for your friends if you have to!), and decide it’s your turn to build a life you love.
In this Decide It’s Your Turn™ episode, you will learn:
- What Prescription Wellness provides
- How they were inspired to start their faith based business
- What wellness means to Candice and Beth Ann
- The Prescription Wellness holistic strategy
- Why you need accountability to meet your goals
Show notes for Having Faith and Good Health is the Key to Success:
- Have you heard about Decide It’s Your Turn™: The Network? It’s a support network for women and men who want to start living their most purposeful and profitable life.
- Are you ready to hire a confidence coach? Christina offers limited 1-on-1 coaching. See if it’s the right fit for you!
- Learn more about Prescription Wellness’s new Anchors Program launching soon
- Follow Prescription Wellness on Instagram
Resources and Links:
- Follow Us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bechristina/
- Find Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bechristinaa
- Looking for Our Tweets?: https://twitter.com/bechristinaa
- View More Content on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6LYaHUVwD9kkepqf1Zfcyg
- Hashtags: #justbe #livealifeyoulove