Client Files #3: Diving Deeper With The People In Your Life
In this third edition of the Client Series, Christina is joined by friend and previous client, Candace Dunaway.
It’s time you started diving deeper with the people in your life. It’s often the most random questions that help us get to know others more intimately. In this episode, Candace introduces a powerful exercise to showcase things about Christina you may not yet know. From her guilty pleasures, pet peeves, what she would title a book if she ever wrote one and so much more.
In this Decide It’s Your Turn™ episode, you will learn:
- A powerful exercise for diving deeper with the people in your life
- The 22 must ask questions
There is so much we can learn about the people in our lives when we take the time to ask questions. A powerful exercise for this is writing down random questions, putting them in a jar and sitting down with a friend or significant other to go over them together.
Candace draws questions from a jar to ask Christina. The two of them cover topics from Christina’s guilty pleasures, pet peeves, what she’d title a book if she ever wrote one and so much more.
22 Must Ask Questions:
[3:42 – ]
Grab a pen and paper and write down these questions for your own rapid fire jar questions:
- If you wrote a book what would the title be?
- What is your guilty pleasure(s)?
- How long does it normally take you to get ready?
- Who are three people you’d like to know better?
- What do you love your home to smell like?
- What kind of goals do you have for yourself this year?
- If you ended up on the news what would it be for?
- If you were on a reality tv show which one would it be?
- What bucket list item do you most want to check off in the next six months?
- Does your car have a name?
- What are your pet peeves?
- Are there topics you typically avoid in conversation?
- How do you break the ice with strangers?
- Is there anything urgently pulling on your heart at this moment?
- What is a piece of wisdom someone else in your life has taught you?
- If you could be a fly on the wall, what would you want to listen in on?
- If you were an athlete what would be your walk-out song?
- How would your best friend describe you?
- What most inspires you?
- What risks are worth taking?
- What is something that terrifies you?
- What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?
About Candace Dunaway:
Candace Dunaway is the Host of the All Things Relatable podcast.
Candace practices daily gratitude and believes that this practice is the key to living a joyful life. Candace sees the world through an optimistic lens and looks for the silver linings, even in the most difficult of times. She believes that life is a collection of simple moments of joy that compound to create a happy life.
Follow along with Candace’s journey over on his Instagram
Show notes for Client Files #3: Diving Deeper With The People In Your Life:
- Are you ready to hire a confidence coach? Christina offers limited 1-on-1 coaching. See if it’s the right fit for you
- Follow Us on Instagram
- Find Us on Facebook
- Looking for Our Tweets?
- View More Content on Youtube
- Hashtags: #justbe #livealifeyoulove
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure and give us a five star rating on iTunes and leave us a comment about what you’d like us to talk about that will help you realize that at any moment, any day, you too can decide, it’s your turn!