Change Your Circumstances with Tips from Lisa Fischer
Episode 36 – Change Your Circumstances with Lisa Fischer:
Are you stuck in a difficult situation or hurting from past childhood traumas? You’re not alone. In this episode, Lisa Fischer discusses how she didn’t allow her upbringing to define her life. Lisa’s faith, mindset and support system enabled her to overcome her past. She is living proof that you can change your circumstances!
Lisa was raised in a home marred by alcoholism and mental illness. At a young age, she experienced trauma and loss, but she overcame the odds that were stacked against her. She gained confidence and resilience which helped set her apart from everyone else. Fast forward to today and Lisa is crushing life into her mid 60’s! She has become a successful radio/TV personality, a health coach, a podcaster, and more.
Moreover, Lisa’s life is a prime example of nature vs nurture. She wouldn’t be where she is today if it weren’t for her life experiences. Lisa also believes life is too short to spend it on things that are draining you. In today’s episode, Lisa shares how she:
- Protects her energy
- Surrounds herself with people who reflect her same values and aspirations
- Has healthy, supportive relationships
- Trusts in God to guide her and provide for her
While it’s not always easy, Lisa has been able to change her circumstances to live a life she loves. If you’re going through a difficult time, tune in to this episode for more inspirational tips.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Life is too short to spend it on things that are draining you
- How to protect your energy
- Difficult circumstances are only temporary
- You’re not responsible for anyone else’s happiness
- The importance of surrounding yourself with people that reflect your own values
- Join Decide It’s Your Turn™: The Network to feel loved and supported in your own journeys
- Take tests to discover your enneagram and your love language
- Learn more about Lisa at www.lisafischersaid.com
- Check out the Lisa Fischer Said Podcast
- Follow Lisa on Instagram
Resources and Links
- Christina Lecuyer’s Website: https://christinalecuyer.com/
- Follow Us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bechristina/
- Find Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bechristinaa
- Looking for Our Tweets?: https://twitter.com/bechristinaa
- View More Content on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6LYaHUVwD9kkepqf1Zfcyg
- Hashtags: #justbe #livealifeyoulove
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure and give us a five star rating on iTunes and leave us a comment about what you’d like us to talk about that will help you realize that at any moment, any day, you too can decide, it’s your turn!